Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cocoa Daisy's Spring Crop!

If you aren't familiar with Cocoa Daisy, well then girlfriend you really should be!  They are so much fun over there and this weekend they are having a Spring Crop.  There is so much going on over there, you really should check them out if you have some free time this weekend.  Here is a sample of what I've created from their challenges so far...



This layout was for their challenge #2-Laundry Line. I used mainly supplies from My Little Shoebox.  The challenge was to follow this sketch...



Next challenge I took on was Challenge #3-Raindrops on Roses. The challenge: to use glossy accents somewhere on your layout.  For my layout I chose to use the glossy accents in creating rain falling down the page. Papers are from Prima.





The last layout isn't actually for Cocoa Daisy's Spring Crop, but instead is for their April Lift Contest.  I again used My Little Shoebox papers for this layout.





Hopefully you can stop in over at Cocoa Daisy this weekend, there is some fabulous inspiration sprouting up all over the place over there!!!  Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. what fun projects!!! diggin the robots. have to grandbaby boys. love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man these are adorable, I love love love the little details that you added to the robot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun are these projects!!! LOVE these! :)

    thanks for sharing your beautiful work carole!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete