Sunday, May 22, 2011

My First Helmar Post!

Hey there everyone, I hope you're having a nice relaxing Sunday!  Today was my first post as a new Helmar Design Team Member, which is super cool if I must say!  I shared a few tips on using Helmar's Scrap Dots and also explained my love affair with Helmar's Acid Free Glue!  I hope you'll pop on over and see my layout! You'll find my post here.

Helmar Acide Free Glue, Helmar Scrap Dots; Sassafrass: patterned papers, chipboard shapes, alphabet stikcers, and stamps; Epiphany Crafts Round 14 Shape Studio Tool, Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings and Felt Flower, Webster's Pages ribbon.



Acid Free Glue
 Liquid Scrap Dots



3 comments:

  1. I love your project, and the dimension is fantastic! Congrats on your first Helmar post- it's gonna be super fun to work together!

    ReplyDelete