Artist’s Canvas 10” x 20”
Chalk Board 9” x 12”
Patterned Paper: DCWV Nana’s Kitchen 12” x 12” Stack
Cardstock: DCWV Brights
Pigs: Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge
“Today’s Special”: Jasmine Cricut Cartridge
Felt Flowers: American Crafts
Brads: Making Memories
Utensils: Any Dollar Store
Hardware: Drill with 1/8 inch drill bill
(2) 8 x 1 ¼ & (2) 8 x 1 ½ wood screws
1. Trim one edge of the DCWV Nana’s Kitchen patterned paper with a scalloped blade. Ink the edge of the scalloped cut to provide depth. Using craft glue, center, stack, and adhere onto the artist’s canvas. You will have to use some form of clamping to wrap the paper around the sides of the canvas while the adhesive sets.2. An optional clear varnish may be applied to lend a glossy sheen.
3. Cut to dimension, ink, and adhere paper to edge of the chalkboard.
8. Affix ribbon or bows as desired to utensils to be mounted.
9. Working quickly, apply hot glue to the upper screws and portions of the utensils that will be in contact with the chalkboard frame. Quickly mount the utensils to either side of the chalkboard