Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sneaky Peak



I hope everyone has been enjoying a relaxing weekend!  I know I have because as the Guest Designer for the month of November over at Back Porch Memories I got to play with their November Medly Kit.  It is such a fabulous kit with great paper lines from Bella Blvd, We R Memory Keepers, and Crate Paper.  You've got to check it out! There are also some great add ons to go with it.  Here's a sneaky peak teaser for you.  This is just one of the layouts I did with the kit and everything on it is from the kit with the exception of the Zva pearl flourish, brown ribbon, two green brads,  colorbox chalk ink, and the use of some extra cardstock scraps and my Cricut and Sizzix polka dot embossing folder.  I hope you like it! That's all for now, back to the "studio" to play some more!  Happy scrapping everyone!!








2 comments:

  1. I think you should share supplies since the photo you used to win this honor was of me and Brette :)

    I would love to see a post on the basics of building a page. How do you construct your layers or decide where to put a photo? Where do you get your inspiration? How do you pick your colors? How do you go from having 20 photos to using just a couple on the page? Do you do anything with the spare photos? What about text, how do you pick a font and come up with a title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love this cute LO! Especially love what you did on the side with the curled paper...fun!!!
    -Jenni from TS

    ReplyDelete