Friday, November 20, 2009

Scraptivity Blog Hop......Sunday November 22nd!!!

Hey there blogger friends! I hope you all have some free time this Sunday!  If so come over to Scraptivity and celebrate their new blog site with me!!  As in any good blog hop, there will be games like Simon Says and a Scavenger Hunt, prizes, and a fun timed sketch challenge to get your creativity flowing!!  Check in at Scraptivity's new blog address http://www.scraptivity.com/blog on Sunday, November 22nd for more details.  Hope to see you there!!!



This Artist Tray from 7 Gypsies is available in Scraptivity's November kit!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Love your project - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's gorgeous. It's the first project I've seen using the tray, and now I want one!!!

    xoxo,
    ja
    2peas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! What agreat way to display an assortment of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project- Its really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The printers tray makes a beautiful display for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the little "boxes" on the tray. Great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm wow this is gorgeous...

    Janie Boots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love that project - it's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow
    that is gorgeous
    i really want one of
    them and wished i woudl have snagged
    one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it .. I was wondering should I order that thing .. and you did it justice girl

    ReplyDelete