Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Kik-Art Desgin Team Member!!


I am so proud to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the new 2009/2010 design team for Kiki-Art!!!  This is my first manufacturer design team position and I am just head over heels excited about this!!  Kiki-Art is a brand new company that was just released at CHA.  Kiki Art's goal is to create awareness about Scrapbooking in places that have not been reached before and to generate communication among different cultures so we can get to know each other better. This is a multi-lingual company based in Montreal with French, Spanish, and English speaking designers. Their product lines are full of fun colors and some of their products include paper, funtape, chipboard shapes and albums, and bling.  I can't wait to get started playing with Kiki-Art and sharing my creations with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment