Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rockin' Game Paty!

Hey there scrappy friends! Virtual friends are really nice, but I really love my real life friends and one of the things we like to do when we get together is play good ole' fashioned board games. It's been on all our minds to make it a monthly ritual to have a game party for grown ups with cocktails and appetizers. I can't wait to show them what I'm about to show you. Using Paper Trunk's Rockabilly paper collection and Helmar adhesives, I created some game night invitations, drink markers (the "who's drink is this" game gets tiring! haha!), and a pair of huge wooden die. I plan on using the big wood dice as a way to determine what game we play and the player who rolls the highest number will get to choose the first game. I hope you think about having a game night of your own, they can be a real blast!! Games Rock :)





























Thanks for stopping by!! Party on!!

3 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute! I love presenting a "collection" like you have done here!! Just superb work~

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! love what you did with the collection!

    ReplyDelete