• TPC Studio: Boho Blooms collection double-sided paper – two sheets each of Floral Border and Blue• TPC Studio: Boho Blooms collection double-sided specialty paper with spot varnish – one sheet each of Rainbow and Lemon Love
• KaiserCraft: Gypsy Sisters collection double-sided paper – two sheets each of Esmeralda and Nadia
• Bazzill: textured cardstock – two sheets each of Yosemite, Candle, and Pomegranate
• Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist – 1 oz bottle each of Mustard Seed and Meadow Green
• Prima Marketing Inc: Say It In Pearls Centers – 4 pieces in assorted colours
• Webster’s Pages: Glitter Sparklers – 4 pieces in Aqua
• Webster’s Pages: Scalloped Sparklers With Rhinestone – 2 pieces in Clear
• Ka-Jinker: Pearl Flower Gems – 6 pieces
• Petaloo: Celebrations Jewel Daisies, white – 6 pieces in assorted sizes
• Webster’s Pages: Bloomers ribbon with blooms – ½ yard of Aqua
• Making Memories: printed twill – 1 yard of Butterfly
• May Arts: Ruffle-edge Ribbon – 1 yard of White
• May Arts: Sheer Ribbon With Rosettes – ½ yard of Yellow
• May Arts: Leaves Ribbon – 1 yard of White
• Tulle: 6-inch – 1 yard each of White, Copper, and Aqua
• Flower stamens
• Coffee filters and paper towel pieces – for creating flowers with various types of paper
• Inkadinkado: Clear Stamps – Butterfly and Flower
• Notions™ newsletter
This next project is a little something special that I made for my sister. She is an amazing home cook!! She and I have a small collection of aprons handmade by our very talented mother. When I came across a Spring Crop class by Kim Watson over at Cocoa Daisy, called Hanging Pretty, I knew it would be a perfect pairing for making this adorable apron hanger for my oh so loved big sis! The colors in Scraptivity's May kit were perfect for it! Hey 'Chelle, wanna come cook Thai for us again?!
Oh, and I just have one more thing to share with you before you go. I'm so tickled to say that I am published in Scrapstreet.com's current May Issue. You can check out the full article here.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!